Sunday 7 October 2012

Saxons bring up reinforcements

 As if the Romano-British haven't enough to worry about, this is a bunch of Gripping Beast Franks I  received in the mail this weekend.

Army in a box


Bought from Marktplaats/eBay with some unpainted stuff, including a box of Gripping Beast Anglo-Saxon thegn for the SAGA period. It was reasonable value for money. The painting is okay (although not as good as René). This means I now also have ample cavalry and skirmishers.

Considering I also have some great minis from Musketeer coming in, that about settles my army for this period.

And then I find out they do prepainted dark ages buildings from Gripping Beast and Warlord. That'll be my next objective then.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see a few more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do. The musketeer minis are in as well. Now I will need some daylight

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Let me know what you think!